To be at the forefront of lobbying and advocacy for women’s development and equality in tourism
JOIN AWOTTA TODAY!
AWOTTA welcomes new members throughout the year.
If you are interested in joining us, please download the application form below, complete and return via email to email@example.com or post to AWOTTA, House no.108, Plot 1334, Haile Selassie Road, Masaki, PO Box 32006, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
REDUCED SUBSCRIPTION FEES 2020-21!
Membership Joining Fee
TZS 50,000 (one off fee)
Annual Subscription 2021
TZS 100,000 (per year)
- Full AWOTTA membership status, including verification of subscription to organisations for travel scholarships etc.
- Representation within the tourism sector on a local, national & international level
- Support of women’s empowerment on a national and global stage
- Expansion of tourism industry knowledge inc. trends and revenue opportunities
- Enhanced professional visibility
- Personal development, mentoring and training opportunities
- Invitations to networking events amongst members
- Increased opportunities to make new business connections and expand your networks
- Support of member companies events and activities
Thank you for your interest in joining AWOTTA.
We shall look forward to welcoming you to the AWOTTA family.
To create a platform for all women (rural & urban areas) to openly voice their thoughts, opinions and ideas in tourism
To inspire and provide advice, guidance and support to women working in tourism related businesses
To become a Centre of Excellence & Opportunity for women working in tourism related services
To advocate and actively encourage sustainable tourism practices and climate change awareness
To support & promote the preservation of Tanzania’s unique cultures and wildlife ecosystems
To serve as a strategic partner with relevant organisations in driving the tourism agenda across Tanzania
To foster mutual understanding and partnerships between the travel industry and travellers worldwide
To become a recognised, respected and trusted tourism organisation across Tanzania & Africa
To seek and support mutually beneficial regional, national and multilateral tourism agreements